How To Fix And Patch An Inflatable Pool
Inflatable pools are a great way to spend time with family and friends and create memories together. They can provide much needed relaxation and can help to reduce stress. In the even your inflatable pool gets a tear, puncture or snag, don't toss your inflatable pool! It's easier to repair than you may think.
Fixing an inflatable pool and prolonging its life is a more environmentally friendly option than buying a new one, as it reduces waste and conserves resources.
To fix and patch an inflatable pool, you will need to follow these steps:
- Locate the puncture or tear in the pool. This can often be found by running your hand over the surface of the pool and feeling for any small holes or tears.
- Clean the area around the puncture or tear with a mild soap and water. This will help the patch adhesive to stick better.
- Cut a patch that is slightly larger than the puncture or tear, using a patch kit or a piece of vinyl material.
- Apply the patch to the puncture or tear, making sure that it is smoothed out and free of wrinkles or bubbles.
- Allow the patch to dry completely before inflating the pool again. It's always a good idea to have a repair kit on hand and to regularly inspect your pool for any damage to prevent future leaks.
Now you can get back to enjoying the summer and have fun in the sun!